The Best Moments and Post Of 2014I can't believe this is my last post of 2014! I feel like I should come up with some seriously profound pearls of wisdom to close out the year. And what a year it has been...
Surely, I can think of some Pearls of Wisdom to share that I learned during my amazing year...
19. Ever Notice How Toddlers run EVERYWHERE?
18. 5 Things You Can Do To Make Learning Fun For Your Toddler
17. Dear Karma, My toddler... My mom said to tell you, well played. #TerribleTwos
16. Planes, Trains, Automobiles and Poop... Welcome to the MBA--Mothers of Boys Association.
15. We Bought A 1920's Fixer-Upper! Why, Yes... We Are Completely Nuts!
14. Sometimes, Parenting Is The Worst Part About Being A Parent.
10. I Finally Weaned My Son. It Only Took 2-Years And 4-Months... OK. Four Days.
9. 10 Things My Toddler Is Doing That Will Make Yours Look Like An Angel
8. 20 Defining MOMents of Motherhood. A.k.a. You Know You're a Mom When...
7. Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Amazing Facts About Toddlers.
6. 10 Things I Learned About Breastfeeding... The Hard Way #WorldBreastfeedingWeek