Since I keep insisting to FTD that I'm an online shopping queen, I thought I would prove my worth by sharing the best holiday shopping websites for scoring great deals! Not one of them knew they were on this list prior to being published. I really believe in this list and the HUNDREDS it WILL save you! I shop at these sites.
Without further ado, The 10 Best Websites For Holiday Steals And Deals
1. DealsNews--This site has a team of professionals scouring the web day and night to find the hottest deals around. When in doubt, start here! Actually, always just start here. There's also GottaDeal that is just like DealsNews, if there's a doorbuster size deal on the web, they have it listed.
2. Amazon-This is the big one. I compare every deal I find on Groupon and Living Social to Amazon, before buying. Amazon not only may have a better deal, the reviews are there to really see what you're buying. If you haven't already, sign up for the free month of Prime to get free shipping. Cancel at the end of the month or pay to keep going.
3. Groupon.--I love Groupon for three reasons:
5. Zulily--This site is like looking through the most beautiful girly/ woman/mom Pinterest board EVER! Sweet mother of pearl. YES, PLEASE!
10. FreeShipping.com--Ok, so now that you have heard of all of the best, go through Freeshipping.com to purchase from them. Free Shipping is a one stop for finding coupons, free shipping deals AND cash back! Yes, cash back! I just got my money from a Macy and Walmart purchase! Use FreeShipping year round to always save big!
Do you have any super saver holiday tips?