20 Defining MOMents of Motherhood...
- Becoming a mother is no doubt one of the most amazing and most profound moments of a woman's life. But what about all of the other unforgettable MOMents of motherhood?
- ...you get your baby home from the hospital and realize, you have no clue what you are doing.
- ...you realize breastfeeding is anything but, "Plug and Chug"
- ...you realize you can survive off of zero sleep for six months straight.
- ...you are standing in the store and realize you have spit up all over you, and didn't even bother looking in the mirror before you left the house.
- ...you find yourself in the shower at 4am because you have just been, pooped, puked and peed on simultaneously during a "routine" diaper change.
- ...thanks to your lack of sleep and inability to get out in the sun, your dark circles and pasty skin have caused you to be mistaken for the beginning of the Zombie Apocalypse.
- ...you try to summon the devil in the wee hours of morning to trade your soul to get your baby to sleep for just 30 more minutes.
- ...you can smell the shit filled diaper from across the playground, and have no doubt it belongs to your child.
- ...you start off getting the free cookie in the grocery store just to buy enough time to get through without a screaming child.
- ...you learn a quiet toddler is VERY dangerous.
- ...you realize all of your make-up has been used to color on the wall and carpet.
- ...you realize there is a sensor in your couch that alerts your spouse and child you have sat down.
- ...you just start peeing with the bathroom door open, since it's not like you can go in peace anyway.
- ...you realize your child just said "Shit", because so did you.
- ...you realize your phone is in the toilet, because all you wanted was three minutes of peace and quiet when you handed it over to play games on.
- ...you realize you have a better chance of winning the lottery than cleaning the house with a toddler around.
- ...you stop caring what other people think, and raise your child like a BOSS!
- ...you think you are going to lose your shit if your child does not stop throwing food, screaming in your face, sleeping in 3 hour bursts, unloading your side table drawers, messing your shoes up, climbing on the coffee table and refusing to take a nap... ALL BEFORE NOON... but some how don't... DEFINING!
- ...you realize no matter how annoying, loud, difficult and down right naughty your child can be, that little bugger is still so freaking bad ass.
- That MOMent you realize being a mother is the best damn thing that has ever happened to you....
What are your favorite MOMents?
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
Click on the image to throw a vote our way.
One quick click and your vote is cast.