Observations of a First Time Mom... The second time around...
May 30, 2013 April McCormick 7 Comments
|4D of Baby #2...|
It's our 500th Blog Post! I agree... you should be compensated for humoring us this long.
May 27, 2013 April McCormick 9 Comments
As a member of the Sisterhood of the Motherhood, I have seen enough!
May 24, 2013 FirstTimeMomandDad.com 9 Comments
UPDATE: Weaning is not for this wussy...
May 23, 2013 FirstTimeMomandDad.com 2 Comments
The best invention for moms and dads EVER... Top 10 Reasons Why
May 22, 2013 April McCormick 8 Comments
When he was finished laughing at me, he asked why. I would now like to share with you the same top 10 reasons I gave FTD.
Five bucks says you will totally agree, or learn something... or both!
The greatest little BIG things ever
Create A Mommy Survival Kit For A New Mommy
May 21, 2013 April McCormick 1 Comments
Weaning is NOT for Wussies.
May 20, 2013 FirstTimeMomandDad.com 19 Comments
|How in the hell do I say NO to this face?!|
Mommy needs to get out of the house before she loses her....
May 17, 2013 April McCormick 15 Comments
Over the last two weeks FTD and I have had so much going on between having his family in town, my birthday and a few city wide events. This busy schedule has breathed new life into us, actually Oliver too. It's like we have been hibernating in a cave all winter long and forgotten the importance of a adult interaction.
A few days ago a girlfriend took me out for drinks to celebrate my birthday. While we were out I ran into an old girlfriend who I kind of fell out of touch with when I got pregnant. You know, she was still single and going to happy hours, I was knocked up and going to the bathroom to pee or puke every five minutes... So she says to me, "Oh my gosh APRIL! I have not seen you in forever!" I started to say, oh it has not been forever... and then I realized IT DAMN NEAR HAS! Twenty-five months to be exact. Ten months of pregnancy and 15 of being a mom, that makes 25 freaking months of lame-ass-mom-ness! FYI that is 750 days.
|My girlfriend took this photo to|
"prove that I actually did leave the house without Ollie and FTD"
Easy Kids Crafts...DIY for Dummies-Wordless Wednesday Edition
May 15, 2013 April McCormick 7 Comments
Don't get me wrong, I like to use a hot glue gun as much as the next girl, but sadly, I end up making a pile of colorful ka-ka. So when I came across a super cute, and what seems to be a super easy, craft project, I was inspired! Check this out...
The Top Baby Names of 2012 according to the US Social Security Administration are out!
May 14, 2013 FirstTimeMomandDad.com 8 Comments
The only thing FTD and I could agree on when it came to naming our son was that we didn't want a popular name. We wanted something different, but not too different, like Coconut- we aren't famous we couldn't pull it off. So when the baby next door was born with my name, I caved. Oliver it was.
This One Thing Can Change Your Life. RIGHT NOW! #FixYourThoughts
May 11, 2013 FirstTimeMomandDad.com 8 Comments
Baby Trend Sit N' Stand Stroller Review & #Giveaway!
May 10, 2013 FirstTimeMomandDad.com 118 Comments
I am so excited to bring you today’s review of the Baby Trend Sit N' Stand stroller. I am positively in love with it. When the opportunity was presented to us to review a stroller from Baby Trend, FTD declared we needed a Sit n’ Stand stroller. I was not so sure since I use the hell out of our lightweight one. Then FTD started talking about the features of a Sit N' Stand, Oliver’s needs and what kind of stroller would be the best long term for our family. I started to see things his way…
- Ollie is growing up and getting restless in his stroller. The Sit N stand allows him to have options, and it makes it easier on us not having to get him in and out repeatedly on walks through the zoo or park.
- In the event that we have a baby 2 (Don’t get any ideas just yet you all!) The sit n stand is made for just that. We can put a newborn carrier in one section (Front or Back!!) until the baby is big enough to sit upright, while Ollie sits (or stands) in the other.
- For traveling across the world, or just through the airport, the sit n stand holds our luggage.
- The stroller is perfect for our family now and later.
All I want for Mother’s Day is a Hall Pass.
May 09, 2013 FirstTimeMomandDad.com 16 Comments
|Is it me, or does that really read, Haul Ass?|
SAY IT! Come On Spit It Out! Oh, wait… maybe not that…
May 07, 2013 FirstTimeMomandDad.com 19 Comments
I went toe-to-toe with a pile of pregnant women and survived!
May 06, 2013 FirstTimeMomandDad.com 13 Comments
|If only I looked like her when I was pregnant...|
If only my waist looked like that now!
What to really Expect when you are Expecting...
May 03, 2013 FirstTimeMomandDad.com 10 Comments
- ► 2016 (159)
- ► 2015 (267)
- ► 2014 (226)
- Oh no they didn't! Dear God, they did...
- Observations of a First Time Mom... The second tim...
- Wordless Wednesday-The WOW factor!
- It's our 500th Blog Post! I agree... you should be...
- As a member of the Sisterhood of the Motherhood, I...
- UPDATE: Weaning is not for this wussy...
- The best invention for moms and dads EVER... Top 1...
- Create A Mommy Survival Kit For A New Mommy
- Weaning is NOT for Wussies.
- Mommy needs to get out of the house before she los...
- Easy Kids Crafts...DIY for Dummies-Wordless Wednes...
- The Top Baby Names of 2012 according to the US Soc...
- This One Thing Can Change Your Life. RIGHT NOW! #F...
- Baby Trend Sit N' Stand Stroller Review & #Giveawa...
- All I want for Mother’s Day is a Hall Pass.
- SAY IT! Come On Spit It Out! Oh, wait… maybe not ...
- I went toe-to-toe with a pile of pregnant women an...
- What to really Expect when you are Expecting...
- Game of Thrones... Potty training at 15-months...Y...
- ▼ May (19)
Struggling with finding the perfect gift for mom? Not sure what to give Queen Bee? Looking for free and easy ways to create the perfect Mot...Continue reading
(Since originally posting this I have added quite a few more, so I though I would repost it to kick off my, Best of 2013 Posts! Enjoy…) ...
This past weekend, there was a #FreeTheNipple event held at a local park. The event was organized by a 17-year old female high school studen...
I like to think of myself as an Urban Gardner. I have strange small spaces, odd shade times, and the city at my doorstep; with all, i...
Can you believe Valentine's Day is almost here?! I'm still getting over Christmas! And I don't just mean mentally, I'm still...
Happy Tuesday! We are a family that lives by our budget, and when I can squeeze it a little more, I do. Being that I'm a first time pare...
Follow by Email
Get our all latest updates via email. No Spam!