- Calls-Missed... Except those from people you are trying to avoid. They answer those calls.
- Texts-Replied to with something similar to this, 'shjd;$@!32'- (Actual text sent by my toddler)
- Apps-Gone. Poof! Take screenshots of your phone pages so you can easily figure out what Apps have been compromised.
- Social Media- New friends requests will be sent. In-laws unfriended. Wars started.
- Photos, Music & Videos-Subject to toddler purging as well.
- Passwords-Changed- Try something similar to--Dmns12zdn.';'f
- Settings- Changed-Think 'Airplane Mode.' ALL DAY!
- Buttons & Cracks- PACKED with peanut butter, jelly, bananas and Goldfish.
Should you fail to heed this warning, and hand your phone over to a toddler...