8 Healthy Alternatives To Hand Out On Halloween
I have a serious problem when it comes to Halloween Candy. Whether I buy one bag or two, inevitably, I eat all the candy before Halloween. Then, my pants don't fit.
Which is why I'm on my second year of banning bags of Halloween candy, and so far, there have been no complaints from the boys! Seriously, they get enough candy everywhere they go.
If, like me, you have a problem with self-control when it comes to a bowl of candy, keep reading for a few fabulous alternatives that's won't break the bank or your pants! Oh, and did I mention these options are under $10 and double as lunch packs and go-to snacks?
1. Animal Cookies.
2. Chex Mix! #winning
3. Assorted snack packs. You could let the little gouls and girls pick their favorite.
4. Fruit Snacks. I'd much rather my son eat fruit snacks over Skittles.
5. Goldfish! Who doesn't love Goldfish Crackers.
6. Granola bars. Imagine being cool with your child eating breakfast out of their Halloween Haul!
7. Cracker packs. 'nuff said.
8. Pretzel packs! This is my second year giving these packs away. No guilt here or tight pants here...
Do you hand out a healthy Halloween option?