I joke about the best thing about my mother-in-law's is that she's on the other side of the world-- I'm a daughter-in-law, it's my job say those cheeky things, right?--But the truth is, having her on the other side of the world isn't such a great thing. I love her dearly and miss her dearly, especially around birthdays, holidays, and of course, Mother's Day. She's really a remarkable woman.
As you may know, we just returned from three weeks in Australia, visiting family and friends. On our last day, we had a Mother's Day Brunch. Even though it was three weeks early, we wanted to take her to breakfast. I spent most of the time apologizing for taking her son across the world. I feel horrible about it.
I know you might be thinking I'm crazy to buy from unknown overseas online retailers, but it's OK, I have Paypal. A.k.a SUPER-SAFE-SHOPPING! I've been using PayPal for my business and personal needs for five years. I even have a Paypal Debit card. Seriously. Safe. (You get cash back with it too!)
- 30% off at Pink Blush Maternity 4/24/16 - 5/8/16
- 35% off at Canvasworld 4/24/16 - 5/8/2016
- $35 off $65 at SuperJeweler 4/24/16 - 5/8/16
- $10 off $50 at Bits of Vintage 4/24/16 - 5/8/16
- 25% off plus free 2-day shipping at Land’s End 4/28/16 - 5/8/2016
- Buy one get one free any size jar or tumbler at Yankee Candle 4/28/16 - 5/8/2016
- Buy 3 get 3 free at BodyShop 4/28/2016 - 5/8/2016
- 20% off one item at Sur La Table 4/28/2016 - 5/8/2016
- 25% off Friends and Family Sale at Macy’s Online 4/29/2016 - 5/8/2016
- 2 deluxe samples and 2-day shipping with purchase of $35 at Kiehls 4/30/2016 - 5/8/2016
- 25% off at FTD.com
- 25% off plus free shipping on orders over $59 at Fragrancenet 4/30/2016 - 5/8/2016
- Extra 10% off Mother’s Day favorites plus free shipping when you order 5/5; 5/1/2016 - 5/8/2016
- $50 gift card for $40 at Overstock
- $50 gift card for $40 at Legal Sea Foods
- $50 gift card for $40 at bedandbreakfast.com
- $50 gift card for $40 at Jiffy Lube
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.