Why Parents Make The Best Employees
1. Parents can last six weeks with little to no sleep, and still do one hell of a job.
2. Parents not only have a stone cold poker face, standoffs and bluffs are a specialty.
3. Parents have the patience it takes to deal with even the most childish needs-their-ass-wiped boss.
4. Parents are pros at cleaning up messes they didn’t make. With minimal to no complaints.
5. Spending the day surrounded by children making it near impossible to get anything productive done is par for the course for a parent. In fact, parents are so used to it, they've got crafty ways to work around that nonsense.
6. Parents can spend hours pretending to listen and be interested is foolish babble and stupid ideas.
7. While repetition of the same thing every damn day bores most, for Parents, it’s nothing new.
8. Parents are used to working their ass off and getting very little recognition or appreciation.
9. Parents are professional hand-feeding, tear-drying, ass-wiping, problem-solving, arbitration dynamos. Needy bosses and lazy co-workers are no different than their child(ren).