11 Awesome Father's Day #DIY Gift Ideas
With Father's Day around the corner, I have been scouring the Internet for the perfect DIY Father's Day gift that Ollie and I can create together. I think a homemade Father's Day gift is so much more special than anything we can find at the store. Just incase you feel the same, I'm devoting Today's Top 10 Tuesday Post to the 10 Most Awesome Father's Day #DIY Gift Ideas I've come across this year and one bonus one that every household should have... so says FTD.
Most all of these are so easy they don't need instructions! But if they do, I have a link in the title for you...
1. The Handprint Baseball.
This is SO cute!
I'm trying to find one with a keyring already attached
This is so cute!
The next time we fly, I'm making this. SO much nicer than crazy ribbons and whacky luggage tags. For step-by-step instructions, click here.
10. EVERY dad wants this shirt!
And last, FTD's favorite work of homemade art in our house... (Possibly because he made it, but I have to agree, it's a freaking masterpiece.)
11. The family portrait of awesomenessIf you are savvy with a photoshop program, this is not that difficult.
1. Find an awesome portrait,
2. Find photos of each family member with their head pointing in the same direction of the person they will replace..
3.. Cut out then paste your each person's head on to the corresponding person.
4. Fiddle with it for five hours to make it just perfect.
5. Drink a bottle of wine.
6. Send to nearest printing place (We go to Walgreens. The one near us has the equipment to print huge banners and posters.)
7. BLOW DAD'S MIND!
If you are shaking your head, thinking, "no way can I do this!" Then just head over to BlueMountain for some super cute eCards and customizable coupon books and Father's Day Printables. There's even a cute article about, "What to Write in a Fathers Day Card" you might find helpful!
*I partnered with Blue Mountain to create this post. All opinions are my own.