|Why yes, that is Ollie and Professor "The Bloody Cat" playing at the beach!|
For squirmy faces I LOVE the Honest Company Sunblock Stick, because it works great on squirmy faces, and the EWG gives it it's top safety rating!
To get it now, click here.
- Always swim with a buddy; do not allow anyone to swim alone.
- Do not trust a child’s life to another child
- Have young children or inexperienced swimmers wear U.S. Coast Guard-approved life jackets around water, but do not rely on life jackets alone.
This is what I have Ollie in this Summer--They are called Puddle Jumpers.
- Establish rules for your family and enforce them without fail.
- Safety covers and pool alarms should be added as additional layers of protection.
- Teach children to always ask permission to go near water!
- If you are around water and your child is missing ALWAYS check the water first. Seconds count.
- Trouble Breathing, chest pain, or cough
- Sudden change in behavior
- Extreme Fatigue
We LOVE and use the Honest Company All Natural Bug Spray and their sunblock stick for squirmy little faces...
And last, a bonus, and something near to my heart, proper eye care during the summer season, and all year long... you don't want crows feet right? The follow infographic will blow your mind!