ONE MORE DAY!! GET YOUR ENTRIES IN!!!Due to the popularity and interest in the Blooming Bath, I have decided to extend to giveaway for 24 more hours, so everyone has a chance to get their last minute entries in! GOOD LUCK!!
When I was contacted to do a review of the Blooming Bath for Babies, there was no way I could pass the opportunity up! This innovative flower of awesomeness gives you and your baby, a safe, comfy and fun way to bathe...
I was terrified of bathing Ollie when he was a baby. I mean let's just be real, newborn babies are super scary slippery slugs to bathe, and for the most part, stay that way for the first three months. We had a little baby bath chair for him that fit into our bathtub, but I never felt safe having Oliver in there. I would hold him with my arm wrapped around him, and wash him in the other free hand. This always made for a bath-time that got both of us equally wet and frustrated. If only I had the Blooming Bath for Babies when Ollie was a baby. I have no doubt, bath-time would have been a much more enjoyable experience for both of us.
The Blooming Bath for Babies is a super soft, plush foam flower that lies flat....
then molds to fit your kitchen...
or bathroom sink.
Made with naturally antimicrobial interior foam, and a super soft silky outer cover, the Blooming Bath is the perfect way to bathe your little one in a safe and secure environment.
Imagine, bath-time becoming fun-time!
Fun facts about the Blooming Bath:
- Parent test, parent approved winner and recognition seal
- Naturally antimicrobial foam interior and fabrics – no chemicals
- Simple set up in any sink, no mess clean up
- Hanging tag for air drying or place in dryer to dry
- You no longer have to lean, bend, sit or squat to bathe your child. It is the perfect solution for squirmy babies and sink baths.
- Blooming Bath was imagined by 4 dads
- Available in yellow, blue, pink or ivory colors
- Extra soft, plush silky fabric
Order online, or Click Here to locate a retailer near you!
Want to win a Blooming Bath? Enter below for your chance to win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Please vote for Ollie, FTD and Me!
Just one quick click below (Daily!!) and your vote is cast!Tweet Follow @1stTimeMomnDad